afterwards tens to thousands of simulations, all is the same but different
eCFD subdivides the eCFD process into Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni for the initiation (I) phase:
– starting with a problem definition,
– ending with an agreement between NLR and the client.
Vidi for the setup and first analysis (S) phase:
– starting with CFD pre-processing & post-processing setup
– ending with a documentation and first numerical results & flow visualization.
Vici for recurrent computations, analyses and reporting (C&A and R) phase:
– prepare and, if necessary, discuss an input email
– send the input email to eCFD server
– receive an email from eCFD server with the output of simulation
– discuss the output and report the findings.